-
January 9th, 2002, 02:58 AM
#1
jefury
Guest
Can I film a variety of shutter speeds within a film cartridge? Like perhaps for some scenes it'll be 24fps, some with 12fps, and some with 18fps.
Also, when bringing film to the lab, what information must I provide to the people processing the film?
Thanks a bunch!
Jeff
[This message has been edited by jefury (edited January 08, 2002).]
-
January 9th, 2002, 03:22 AM
#2
Supa-eight
Guest
What you are asking is filming speeds, which in return does change your shutter speed. So yes, you can film a Super 8 cartridge from start to finish at a veriety of speeds with no problems. When taking it to the lab, just make sure that they process the film you are sending them. Only a few labs do Kodachrome, and some places only process older film (such as Ektachrome Type G) once a month. Just make sure you know they process your film type and remember your return address! 
------------------
-
January 10th, 2002, 12:26 AM
#3
jefury
Guest
Thanks!
Yah, I was worried for a second before about over-exposing or under-exposing, but now with that paranoia problem solved, i guess I can bring my film in.
Jeff
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks